20 February 2012

monday (fun.)

 
merona cardigan & jolen blouse & mattie cap-toe flats {all thrifted target stock}
handmade (by me) skirt   inpink.com necklace

can i talk for a minute about how excited i get when i am introduced to a new band or a great new song?  it's an exhilarating, giddy, dancing-in-your-seat type of feeling.  you know it, right?  foster the people was the last album i bought that made me feel that way, and now i just have to gab about fun. for a minute.  i was so saddened when the format broke up, talk about a band that brings me back to my college days.  fun.'s music gives off that same feeling, i think it has a lot to do with the lead singer nate's voice, but even though fun. is different from the format, they still remind me of something nostalgic.  i've been listening to the stream of their new album the past two days straight & i'm excited that their cd comes out tomorrow!

ps:  i made this skirt this weekend!  i'm not sure when i'll be making any more skirts though, as my sewing machine is acting up on me and i'm not sure what is wrong or how to fix it!  :(  if i can't, i think this was a pretty good one to close the books with!

No comments:

Post a Comment