11 November 2013

back.


chaus dress {via threadup*}   ·   merona cardigan
dexter kylie wedges

nov 11th / i felt a little burnt out on blogging last week so i apologize for only posting once on my birthday and not even doing a week in review post.  i needed to press pause and clear my mind of all the advice, rules, suggestions, etc i read on blogs on a daily basis.  sometimes reading over and over that bloggers don't think they can "repeat" items or wear the same outfit more than once or mix black and brown gets to be a little too much.  i guess that's my biggest blogger pet peeve.  i say just be yourself and wear what you want when you want!  

i tried to take my own advice by wearing these nude colored heels with black tights today (a first for me). i probably would have felt like my feet weren't sticking out so much if i had worn black shoes, but i liked how the nude shoes picked up the similar tan shade in the dress.

thanks for visiting!

get the look:  similar dress / similar cardigan / similar belt / similar wedges

* are you sick of me singing the praises of threadup?  have you tried it out, yet?  if you join, we both get $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment