20 November 2013

boot copier.


ab studio chiffon dress   ·   j crew riviera jacket
inpink necklace    ·   mossimo kiriana booties

it's true, one look at me and you know it -- i'm a boot copier.  i've loved seeing these boots on my blogger friends whitney, brynn, and alice (any others??) so when i casually strolled down the clearance shoe aisle at target this week and saw them for $24 minus a $5 fashion boots target coupon i had, i snatched them up.  i'm not sure if they make my legs look stumpy or not, maybe a skirt/dress with a higher hemline would help my legs look longer, but i think they're a fun alternative to the ankle booties i usually wear this time of the year that have a skinnier heel.

what are your favorite types of boots to wear in the winter?  surprisingly, i haven't dug any of my tall boots out yet...

get the look:  exact dress / similar jacket / exact booties

No comments:

Post a Comment