28 March 2014

friday's uniform.

 

merona cardigan   ·   talbots button-down {thrifted}
old navy skinny jeans   ·   merona flats

happy friday!  the end of this week definitely feels good; it was a long but productive week at work and i am ready to do nothing all weekend... except maybe plan some outfits for next week.  i've decided i need a little more organization to getting dressed each week so i'm implementing some themes for myself to guide the selection of at least one item i can build an outfit around.  

starting monday i'll be doing a "never been worn before" week... my outfits will feature at least one item i've owned for a week, a month, a year (yes, those items exist in my closet), whatever, that have never been worn.  i'm not doing a link-up, but if you want to join me or use my theme as inspiration for yourself at some point next week, feel free to do so!  and please, someone out there tell me that you, too, have something in your closet you've owned for a year and has never been worn.  someone... anyone?  :)  

get the look:  current merona cardigans / similar button-down / exact jeans / exact flats

No comments:

Post a Comment