02 July 2014

j crew floral.


j crew skirt & axcess blazer {both via thredup*}
old navy lace top   ·   merona bella flats
target gold necklace

not much to say about this outfit other than, oh this is so me!  and oh how the blazer was necessary most of the day... there is an a/c vent right above my head in my office and it pumps out some cold air.  usually i am pretty adaptable with varying temperatures indoors/outdoors but this has me reaching for a fleece jacket at times.  i've learned to just dress for the environment though, even if it means a button-down and sweater in july one day and a long-sleeve blazer the next.  at least the added layers add some additional visual interest to the outfit! 

both this skirt and blazer were recent thredup purchases... oh darn you, kimmie, for introducing me to this website!  just kidding... i love it.  for whatever reason i'm just not getting to my local goodwills as often, but browsing thredup seems like thrifting to me.  and if you haven't signed up yet you can use my referral link and get $15 off your first purchase through july 6th (and i'll receive $15 too, which i'm pretty certain i won't have any trouble spending!).

thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment