30 September 2014

most complimented.



merona ponte fit & flare dress
dexter claire flats
ourworldboutique necklace

if i were to give out awards to the items in my closet, this dress may receive "most complimented" - and the funny thing is, today is my first time wearing it because i just bought it yesterday thanks to the 25% off women's clothing cartwheel that popped up this week.  now, don't misunderstand me... i'm definitely not saying that i was complimented, it was all the dress.  i love the thick ponte knit, the 3/4 sleeves, and the pockets (that i didn't even know existed until i put it on this morning).  is this not the perfect dress?!  i'm looking forward to going through all of my solid colored button-downs to layer underneath it matched with a coordinating necklace (you know me).

get the look:  exact dress {i have my eye on the solid green one too} / similar flats / exact necklace {get 25% off with code "heyoctober"}

No comments:

Post a Comment