19 February 2015

 
 

loft scalloped ruffle sweater
loft ankle pants {via thredup*}
cl by laundry marcie wedges
target cluster necklace

i am one of those people who has to wear new clothes i buy right away. i mean, instant new outfit = little thinking!  if too much time passes and i haven't worn something new it makes me think it was not a good purchase. i'm glad to say these pants and wedges were good additions to my closest though. i don't always have the best luck at thredup but these pants fit perfectly and are the right ankle length for my taste.  a -11 starting temp this morning wasn't going to keep me away from these pants!!  and the fun metallic wedges (thanks again caroline) added a fun touch especially as they played off the gold in the necklace and the rose hue of my sweater.

thanks for visiting!!

*join thredup through my referral link and we both get $10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment