03 November 2011

thursday (spontaneous)


gap cable knit sweaterleggings, & knee highs
merona doubleweave skirt & classic heritage shirt {both thrifted target stock}
old navy faux suede boots & bracelet
i had a really long home visit at the end of the day yesterday, so i shaved some time off of the end of my workday today and stopped by this spot along the river on my way home.  sometimes i have a hard time being spontaneous when i am so engrained in my daily routines.  i like heading straight home after work so i don't get stuck in unexpected traffic, but that routine makes me miss out on experiencing new things.  so, i'm really glad i stopped here today, took a few moments to breathe the fresh, crisp air, and enjoyed the beauty of our fall season (even though i cut my head off of the pictures!).  hopefully you all are able to do the same thing in your part of the country!
have a wonderful evening - but before you leave, take another look at this post and help me offer my first giveaway.  thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment