13 January 2012

friday (exhausted)

 

xhilaration flutter sleeve blouse {thrifted target stock}   mossimo cardigan {thrifted}
merona slacks {thrifted target stock}   blowfish blyth booties   merona scarf

i am so thankful for this friday.  i love my job, but this workweek left me drained too many days this week. so, i leave you now to dig into the simplicity website so i can figure out what patterns i want to buy on sunday when they are on sale for 99cent at joanns.  i really think that i want to move past my simple elastic waistband skirts that i have cranked out a lot of in a few short months and challenge myself to actually make some garments since i do enjoy working with patterns.  and i need to use those zippers viktoria gifted me!  i have a vision of a full skirt with a couple pleats in the front in my mind, so hopefully i can find a similar pattern.  are you going to be up to anything crafty this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment