04 January 2012

secret santa

i was happy to participate in one of the many secret santas going around the blogosphere this christmas, as it turned out to be a great way to meet new bloggers!  the secret santa i participated in was organized by viktoria of viktoria with a k and mary of babble + bloom.  i had the opportunity to meet up with viktoria when i was in georgia for christmas, and imagine my surprise when she handed me a gift--she was my secret santa!  here is the spread of goodies she gifted me:

zippers! / merona tights / charming charlie necklace / real simple magazine

i already devoured the magazine and can't wait to find a pattern in which i can try to construct a skirt or dress with one of these great zippers.  viktoria must have known that i will need a little help (or prodding) to get me going on a project like that.  she has also come to know me pretty well to know that i would love tights and any kind of jewelry!  thank you again viktoria!

No comments:

Post a Comment