30 January 2012

monday (camel)

 


jh collectables blazer {thrifted}   handmade (by me) skirt & necklace
old navy turtleneck   american eagle eve ruffle flats

i went to savers on saturday, as i had a $3 off a $10 purchase coupon that was going to expire at the end of the month.  i haven't been there in a very, very long time.  however, savers has something going for it:  they have a large scarf collection, which the goodwills in my area do not, so that was my focus this shopping trip.  en route to the scarves in the back corner of the store, my eyes zoned in on this cute camel blazer that was on the end of a rack i passed.  i checked the size, price, and draped it over my arm to try on as i headed towards the scarves.  turns out, it pretty much fits like a glove and the $6.99 price tag, in addition to an unopened package of tights for $2.49 and a john weitz scarf for 99 cents, helped me reach my $10 limit easily.  i loved this blazer so much that i immediately came home and made this skirt to wear with it this week.  don't look at it too long or you'll go cross-eyed!  did you thrift anything good this weekend?  what do you think of this blazer?

{enter my giveaway for a handmade skirt!}

Meet Virginia Design

No comments:

Post a Comment