08 January 2012

sunday (fabric shopping)

even though i love scouring the clearance fabric racks at joann's (check back tomorrow for my favorite skirt to date made with fabric i got from my latest haul!), i've had my eye on this chevron fabric for a while now  from fabric.com because i can't get this skirt cori made out of my head (thanks to audrey for that!).  even at that price, i think that is a crazy good deal for that amazing fabric.  as often as i look, i've never seen a single chevron zig-zag at joann's.  and as much as i love a good deal and love the red tag fabric at joann's, i think it's okay to treat myself to special fabrics too.  so, we'll see how long my willpower holds out before i have to make an order!  here is what else is in my basket to reach the free shipping quota:

{fabric images from fabric.com}


all of these fabrics are from the premier prints line.  i think i would have a hard time making anything but pretty skirts out of these fabric, although i think the bottom middle swatch would make a really cute blouse.  what do you think, should i go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment