10 February 2012

week in review

{click for bigger version}

here is a run down of my work outfits this week.  i think my favorite was tuesday!  what was yours?

i ended up coming down with a cold thursday night, which i really want to attribute to my very drafty office but is more likely due to the extremely stressful past couple weeks i've had.  i've really been challenged this week as a care coordinator and i think it finally caught up to me.  as much as i'd like to have a restful weekend, i have volunteer work to do tomorrow and then i have to head to my favorite goodwill because the donated target stock is 50% off (!), and then i have a family gathering sunday.  hopefully i'll fit in some relaxation though, and i wish the same to you.  have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment