10 May 2013

may 7-10 {week in review}

{week 19}
may 7-10, 2013

happy friday! thanks for visiting my blog this week!  this was a week of coming down from my high of my travels over the weekend, dressing colorfully, and getting adjusted at my new office and workspace.  i mentioned a few weeks ago that i would be moving offices to a cube, and hey, it's not so bad.  i actually feel as though i have plenty of space for me and the work that i do {even though my desk has been taken over by a huge monitor in addition to my laptop!}.  i'm gradually bringing in some color and personal touches, first by the way of some colorful file folders i found on clearance at target this week and my lamp that was on my old desk.  i'm on the hunt for a new shade for it and will eventually make this tray!  this was a good week--i hope yours was as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment