10 November 2014

beaded headband.

 

old navy striped tee & scarf
merona skirt & belt
crown vintage tisha heels

one of my favorite birthday coupons each year is $10 to spend at world market. i love their scarves, earrings, and kitchen section (their ceramic egg crates are my favorite earring storage solution.)  with my birthday coupon this year i ended up buying this headband and two pairs of earrings. unfortunately i must have an oddly shaped head because headbands like this (with the elastic at the bottom) don't seem to stay on my head too well.  i had to redo it every time i went to the bathroom.  at least it didn't give me a headache!

my look feels so standard most days (by that i mean i never do anything interesting to my hair, i don't paint my nails a different color every week, my make up is always pretty neutral, etc) so it was nice to try something new with the headband to add some variety to my look.  how do you feel about headbands? any tricks to keeping them on your head?

psstmarissa & i are doing another patone-inspired fall linkup next week!  i'll post more details throughout the week, but here are the colors we are choosing from to get you planning!

get the look:  similar stripes / similar skirt / similar scarf / similar heels / exact headband

No comments:

Post a Comment