27 April 2015

whomp!


old navy blouse & cardigan
j crew skirt {via thredup*}
toms desert wedge booties

{ similar blouse / exact cardigan / similar skirt / exact wedges }

at least once a week i feel like i have one of those "whomp whomp" outfits where the idea in my brain wasn't fully conceptualized the same way in reality.  this is definitely one of those outfits!  i don't always like the way these wedge booties look with skirts but i keep trying for some reason.  i think the skirt needs to me a smidgen above my knees so my legs don't look so stumpy and there are three different shades of taupes going on that don't completely match.

instead of focusing on this whomp outfit, i wanted to congratulate my good friend marissa from the modern austen on her new blogging adventure called ampersand creative.  marissa is one of the most articulate, passionate, and driven gals i've met through blogging and i'm really excited about her new venture that focuses on helping bloggers like you and me and other young professionals identify and creative a fulfilling lifestyle.  the mission statement behind her new blog resonates with me so much and i know i will be learning so much from her!  congratulations, marissa!

*join thredup through my referral link and you'll get $10 to spend; i receive $10 once you've made your first purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment