27 September 2011

tuesday (rested)

 

handmade (by me) skirt   old navy cardigan   xhilaration top
f21 braided belt   merona myka wedges   handmade (by friend) necklace

i'm trying really hard to get past this cold of mine.  last night i came home and rested on the couch, which was hard for me.  i am always going, going, going and i don't think i give my body enough time to rest without looking at a computer screen, an iphone screen, or even a book.  is anyone else like that?  maybe that is how i got sick in the first place, i was wearing my body down.  so i went to bed really early last night and i am trying to take better care of myself.  sometimes it ends up being good to experience these moments that intentionally force us to slow down (i love this jack johnson lyric: "slow down everyone, you're moving too fast").  i was thankful too that i had a home visit early this afternoon and was able to head home afterwards and work from home the rest of the day.  i always feel more comfortable in my own surroundings!  and as much as i love this skirt that i made on sunday, it was nice to swap it out for a pair of jeans.  have a great evening, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment