11 March 2012

sunday (more goodwu)

i thought i would pop in and share what i took home with me from the goodwill today...




and what i didn't take home with me...



yes, theses two jason wu for target pieces i mentioned eying two weeks ago are still at this particular goodwill i went to today.  i don't know why this amazes me so much... okay, i hate that i keep seeing that gorgeous dress in a size that would never fit me & that i couldn't alter it to fit me.  did you thrift anything good this weekend?  pretty typical for me with the target stock finds, but i'm excited about the shoes (they were in the $1.49 shoe bin, i can definitely add another pair of black heels to my closet for that price!).

it is a gorgeous, sunny, sunday afternoon here in saint paul.  my windows are open (!) and twins baseball is on tv.  i love this time of year.  have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment