21 June 2012

thursday.


old navy cardigan   handmade (by me) skirt
merona milena wedges (thrifted target stock)

today must be the week of repeats after the discussion i started monday about re-wearing the same outfit or components of the same outfit close together.  i didn't post tuesday or wednesday but both were pretty copy-cat looks and this outfit today is a twin to the outfit i wore last monday.  my mind has been so overwhelmed with the theft of my car, trying to get any sort of information or timeline from my insurance company (that finally came today and i am sensing some pending closure), and busyness at work so i have to give my self a little break in the wardrobe department.  at the same time, this is definitely my "uniform" and so i'm glad that despite everything going on i could still pull something together with minimal effort that is aesthetically pleasing to me and appropriate for my work environment.  thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Your car was stolen? Holy crap that's terrible!! I hope that they find it soon or your insurance gets you a new one

    ReplyDelete