10 July 2012

tuesday {minty}

 

old navy blazer {thrifted}  ·  handmade (by me) skirt
lela rose for payless finsbury pumps   ·  target belt
i mentioned yesterday that i'm trying to watch my spending since i bought a new car recently.  with the apartment to myself this past weekend, i figured it would be the perfect time to fire up my sewing machine and make some skirts.  this is a cute little lisette print from joann's that i think makes the perfect spring/summer skirt.  originally, i wanted to wear it with a short sleeved brown blazer that i thrifted years ago (eek) and have never worn, but i liked the effect a little bit better with a lighter tone on top.  i'm still so happy with this neutral linen blazer and anticipate the cost per wear being next to nothing by the end of the season.  and even though these pictures were taken before 7am this morning, i promise that my eyes weren't really closed {or were they?!}  i also confess that i added a bracelet and a different brown belt before walking out the door... this one was kind of cutting off my circulation.  :)  thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment