04 September 2012

tuesday {tweaked}

webster at target white tunic {thrifted target stock}  ·   handmade (by me) skirt
 mossimo wanda wedges   ·   target belt {thrifted target stock}


tweaked / i was at my favorite GW bright & early yesterday as all colored tags {except red = target stock} were 50% off for labor day.  i love these sale days!  i came away with four tops and a blazer, including this blouse for $1.99.  it has such a pretty embossed jacquard pattern & crisp white always leaves me feeling so polished. belting this tunic-length top with a wide brown belt gave the outfit a different look compared to my typical tucked in blouses and cardigans... it's nice how a minor tweak in your typical uniform can keep you excited about putting together outfits and getting dressed each morning.  i think i need to try this more often!

here's a peak at the other items i brought home with me from the GW:



No comments:

Post a Comment