22 May 2013

may 22nd {shirred}


old navy sweater   ·   j crew shirred wool skirt {thrifted}
merona maye heels {thrifted target stock}
this skirt was one of my finds when i went thrifting with my mom this past weekend.  over the period of the week she was visiting, we went to four different goodwills, one of them twice!  i bought this skirt with the intention of selling it on ebay as it's shorter than i normally wear, but when the temps dipped back down to the 50s with rain in the forecast, it seemed like the perfect day to wear it at least once with tights!
here's a spread of some of my other goodwill finds from this week.  my clothing spending is ridiculous this month (and i know i'm not going to be able to stay away when the GW is going to be 50% off on memorial day) but it was fun thrifting with my mom and finding some good deals!
{j crew argyle & lattice print, mossimo pearce pumps, picture frame for work cube,
fun stripey placemats, old lady floral fabric for a handmade dress--it's in process!}
are you getting your target outfits ready for my link-up with whitney next week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment