07 December 2013

dresed up friday.


old navy shirt {similar}   ·   merona skirt
mossimo kiriana booties

this has been another lazy week of blogging for me and i feel the need to apologize!  maybe i haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things since i was on vacation all last week, but our first major snowfall this week also affected my daily schedule as i decided to stay off the roads and work from home wednseday and thursday.  i'm so glad i have the opportunity right now to forward my phone to my work cell and bring my laptop home when there's inclement weather.

this is what i wore friday for a wonderful trip to the dentist and venture into the office.  i wanted to dress more up than down since i didn't wear anything special when i worked from home earlier in the week, and i expected i would be visiting some clients.  i ended up staying at my desk catching up on things, but it still felt good to wear something a little nicer than jeans.  this outfit is basically a repeat of this one, but i had to take a cue from whitney and wear these fun boots instead!

have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment