23 May 2014

gleeful in gap.

 


gap jacket {via thredup*}   ·   j crew shell {thrifted}
old navy sweetheart jeans   ·   mossimo ona flats
gleeful peacock earrings

happy friday everyone!  i mentioned in march i requested a clean out bag from thredup and i mailed them 12 items. the cash out was only about $26 for the 9 items they kept, but it was fine by me since i didn't have to deal with ebay hassles and it was something i wanted to try at least once.  i put the credit toward a purchase of two short sleeve blouses (a style lacking in my wardrobe) and this jacket that i plan to replace the navy & white blazer i already own that i haven't worn in over a year because it's too difficult to style.  i love the texture of the fabric and zippers at the wrists that let me roll the sleeves up a bit if i want to.

these earrings are from my one of my favorite small businesses, gleeful peacock, based out of tulsa, oklahoma.  i buy a new piece of their jewelry every time i am in town to see hanson, and these cream colored tear drop earrings just had to come home with me after my trip this week.  i love choosing jewelry as a souvenir because it always reminds you of the vacation or event that surrounded the purchase!

happy weekend!

get the look:  similar blazer / similar shell / exact jeans / exact flats / exact earrings

*if you join through my referral link, we both get $10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment