26 November 2014

thankful for: colored tees

 
 

j crew factory fine-ribbed tee
ann taylor signature sateen pants
qupid salaya 821 flats
old navy scarf

today i'm expressing my thanks for colored tees - i know, it may sound silly to express fashion gratitude for such a simple, inexpensive piece of knit, but in the last 6 months or so i've come to find out versatile and useful these items are in my closet!  perhaps i subconsciously have taken inspiration from my supervisor with whom i share an office, as she often will wear a solid colored tee and a coordinating scarf and dress pants to work... but hey, that is my kind of outfit!  my only concern is that my supervisor is nearly old enough to be my mom, so i don't want us to wear this same type of outfit on the same day and look like mother daughter twins - but so far that hasn't happened!  

here's what i wore today (i'd size down on this particular j crew factory tee in the future as the knit is extra stretchy as you can see where it really bunched up around my arms) and a recap of some other similar looks - i know there aren't too many yet, but i'm sure that will change!  are you a fan of solid colored tees?

get the look:  exact tee / exact pants / exact flats / similar scarf
 

No comments:

Post a Comment