18 March 2015

green!

j crew floral blouse {thrifted}
talbots jacket {thrifted}
gap 1969 straight jeans
mossimo ona flats

happy st patrick's day!  i am 0% irish and 0% interested in consuming dyed green stuff or watching parades but i sure will wear green, especially since the powers that be at my workplace said we could wear jeans today if we donned a green apparel item.  done!

i based this look off this one from a year ago because i remembered liking that casual friday look with my favorite green blazer so much. however, today i decided to wear my tightest pair of jeans that i was convinced didn't fit when they arrived in the mail back in august 2014 (whoa) and were promptly stored on the highest shelf of my closet.  i don't know what sparked me to pull them out today as i definitely haven't lost any weight since then.  needless to say i've got the button rigged with a ponytail holder like i'm a pregnant woman and i have a date with the treadmill tonight.  welcome to my life!

get the look:  similar blouse (i just bought it last night!) / similar jacket / exact jeans / exact flats

No comments:

Post a Comment