20 July 2011

wednesday.

 
merona artist cardigan {thrifted target stock}   banana republic full skirt {thrifted}
merona belt   xhilaration rosette flats {thrifted target stock}

today was another hot one so i didn't even attempt to take a picture outside. instead you get a picture in front of my closet.  i didn't even notice until i added the picture to this post the creepy little man peeking out from inside my closet by my right foot... that's just my miniature boyfriend who i like to keep hidden in there, that's all!

back to the outfit!  this is one of the cardigans i picked up on sunday and i knew i was going to wear it with this skirt.  i love the color and the unique embellishment and everything about this outfit; it's so me.  hope everyone had a great wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment