27 June 2013

june 27th {easy stripes}

merona top, bottom, and shoes

i haven't worn this skirt in a while and was looking for something easy to pull on this morning, so instead of thinking too much about it i just threw on a coordinating navy oxford.  or maybe i didn't have time to really dream up a better outfit as i spent all last night reorganizing my closets.  i picked up this double closet rod from bed, bath, and beyond yesterday {what a compliment that one of the employees that i was purchasing it because i'm heading off to college... nope, i'm just a 30 year old with a small closet!} and hung it in my bedroom closet with all of my skirts on the lower rung {they were previously hanging out in the hall closet with my shoes}, and i think it will really help me to better see what skirts i have and pair them with the tops that are hanging right above them.  i really recommend this item if you have a small little closet like me--so far it hasn't fallen down, anyway, so it can definitely hold a lot of weight!  i might have to update my closet tours posts soon as i'm pretty happy with how my hall closet, which is quickly turning into the shoe closet, is looking these days!

thanks for visiting!


MIX MATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment