02 February 2015

cecila strikes again.


merona button down & belt thrifted
merona cecilia skirt
payless american eagle justify heels

my humility is making it hard for me to state this, but this outfit was a hit today. yay!  it must have been a combination of the skirt and heels.  one of the girls in the beauty shop at my nursing home commented on my shoes at one point this morning, and when we passed one another again in the hall later she asked where they were from.  when i said payless she was so surprised, stating that they look like they could have come from anthropologie!  i definitely took that as a compliment.  what i liked most about that interaction is that it affirmed my belief that one can get great looks for less.  and i have yet another look with this skirt to add to this post!

get the look: similar button-down / similar belt / similar heels

No comments:

Post a Comment